Skip to main content

Welcome Back!

Wow!  Summer has flown by, but I am looking forward to meeting all of my third graders and their families this year.

Would you like to get to know a bit about me?

I have been teaching at Jackson for 20 years.  This is my 14th year in third grade and before that I taught 6th grade and 8th grade.

I've been married to Mr. Reetz (who is a district substitute and you might already know him) for 25 years and we have a 14 year old daughter.  Her name is Kiley and you will get to know all about her because I talk about her a lot.

I come from a family of teachers.  My brother, step-sister, brother-in-law, step-father, aunts, and uncles have all been or are currently teaching.  I also went to Jackson School, only I went to the one in Selma.

This is me in 3rd grade!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Back to School Night is Tuesday, August 18 at 6:00 PM.  

Our PTO is hosting an ice cream social.  The evening will begin in the cafeteria and then move to the classrooms.

First Day of School is Thursday, August 20 at 8:00 AM.  

Please come to Room 26 for the first day, but after that I will pick you up on the playground line.

New Schedule:

The end of the day now ends at 2:35 instead of 2:30.   Our PE days are now Monday and Thursday.  Third grade has PE from 8:15-9:00.  


Please be sure to come back and check out what is happening in our class over the year.  I'm really looking forward to a successful year.






Comments